Awareness workshop on sexual stereotypes related to homophobia
In a context where fighting homophobia is increasingly integrated into the school curriculum, Prima Danse addresses gender stereotypes in advertising, sports, the media, and childhood stereotypes in an interactive way. Our approach promotes gender equality and the influence of these stereotypes on the behaviour of heterosexual and homosexual youth.
- Giving participants tools to face sexism in music videos and advertising
- Raising awareness of bullying based on sexual stereotypes
- Developing critical thinking about homophobic behaviour
- Highlighting positive models and promoting openness
- Making participants aware of their own behaviour and power to act
- Adopting healthy habits
Prima Danse is a professional resource that collaborates with school and community personnel on the topic of bullying and homophobia related to gender stereotypes.
Do you want to know more – the outline of the workshop, the Prima Danse approach, the time commitment, costs, and other information? Download our brochure (fr)!
Do you want to organize an awareness workshop at your school? Talk to a member of our team!
The Prima Danse team can come to your school and work with your class schedule. Prima Danse also offers free post-workshop educational tools to support dialogue after the Prima Danse visit.