Awareness workshop on the importance of bystanders in bullying situations
To support plans to fight school bullying and violence, Prima Danse is a different, turnkey tool that prompts young people to think about and take responsibility for the impact of harassment and discrimination, and possible ways to fight bullying. The workshop, which has been reviewed by social workers, is a stimulating activity that promotes physical and artistic expression.
- Developing social skills to build healthy relations with others
- Foster self-worth and assertiveness
- Develop critical thinking about bullying situations in social media and at school
- Acquire better tools to counter various bullying situations
- Making participants aware of their own behaviour and power to act
- Adopting healthy habits
Prima Danse is a professional resource that complements the various tools available to intervene and react to bullying in elementary and secondary schools.
Do you want to know more – the outline of the workshop, the Prima Danse approach, the time commitment, costs, and other information? Download our brochure!
Do you want to organize an awareness workshop at your school? Talk to a member of our team!
The content of our anti-bullying workshop has been reviewed by a number of professionals:
Nika Naimi, Master’s degree in Culture and Values in Education from McGill University’s Integrated Studies in Education department Linkedin