Awareness workshop on healthy assertiveness for openness to diversity
TThe issue of cultural diversity has been everywhere in the last few years. Prima Danse talks about it in a positive, stimulating, and most importantly, judgment-free way! Accessible even to children in early elementary school, Prima Danse’s cooperative activities highlight the richness of difference, whether that difference is physical, ethnic, social, or other! A workshop for boys and girls aged 3 to 103!
Learning objectives and cross-curriculum competencies developed
- Learning to value cultural, physical, and sexual diversity
- Becoming familiar with the richness of difference and open-mindedness
- Promoting intercultural exchange
- Structuring one’s identity
- Realizing the power of one’s own leadership and developing a positive sense of self-esteem
- Making participants aware of their own behaviour and power to act
- Adopting healthy habits
Do you want to know more – the outline of the workshop, the Prima Danse approach, the time commitment, costs, and other information? Download our brochure!
Do you want to organize an awareness workshop at your school? Talk to a member of our team!
The Prima Danse team can come to your school and work with your class schedule. Prima Danse also offers free post-workshop educational tools to support dialogue after the Prima Danse visit.