Prima Danse awards and achievements
This new website is made possible thanks to the financial contribution of PME Montréal Centre-Est.
Other achievements made possible thanks to various partners
- Learning and evaluation situation in the field of dance produced with the Pointe-de-l’Île school board
- Recipient of the best social economy project from Institut du Nouveau Monde (INM)
- Participation in the launch of the SEXOclic web platform created in part by Montreal’s public health agency and the ministry of Education, Recreation and Sports
- Financial contribution from the borough of Rosemont‒La Petite-Patrie for the Place Shamrock project
- Project funded through Entente Égalité de Chaudière-Appalaches
- Financial support from the City of Montreal’s Artistes-animateurs en milieu de loisir recreation leader support program
- Financial cooperation from Caisse De Lorimier-Villeray for two straight years through its community development program
- Finalist of the Défi OsEntreprendre entrepreneurship competition and 2016 new talent award among UQAM Communications graduates
- Subsidy from the FIES social economy investment fund of CDEC Rosemont‒Petite-Patrie local community development corporation
- Recipient of the Raymond-Blais grant for youth
- Caisses Desjardins des Mille-Îles and Rosemont‒La Petite-Patrie gave us a chance.
- Winner of the Ovation competition organized by Desjardins